The Rivers Organization knows how to plan, track and promote fundraising. We will meet your organization’s leadership to establish fundraising objectives and implement planning and activities to realize untapped sources of income. Learn More
- Prepare and implement specific, innovative plans for achieving fundraising goals for your organization’s events (i.e. golf tournaments, luncheons, galas, wine-tastings, annual appeals)
- Work with existing organization donors to solicit specific fundraising objectives
- Target new entities to solicit specific fundraising objectives
- Institute a record-keeping system for specific fundraising objectives
- Create a tracking system to assure fulfillment of conditions and benefits of specific fundraising levels or events
How we build your fundraising capabilities:
Strategy development - In today’s competitive fundraising environment, a development strategy is paramount. We will work with you to define short- and long-term objectives, identify channels of giving, plan annual campaigns and events, and outline action items to ensure success.
Campaign execution - How do you motivate your audience to give? Partner with The Rivers Organization. From crafting marketing concepts and messaging that move and persuade to executing the details of an annual campaign—we have the ability to greatly impact your fundraising efforts.
Analysis - Your fundraising efforts are not complete—even after the funds are received. The Rivers Organization will work with you to craft acknowledgements and letters, manage the fulfillment process, provide personal service to your donors, analyze results and begin planning for another successful year.
How we facilitate your fundraising activities:
- Develop proposals and solicitation materials at appropriate levels and benefits for each level of sponsorship/underwriting/donor levels per fundraising objectives
- Generate acknowledgements and thank you letters and IRS required letters
- Develop and coordinate plan for stewardship for high-level donors with organization’s leadership
- Implement social media, mobile marketing, and communications to further fundraising objectives
- Foster relationships and communication paths with organization’s leadership
- Maintain and manage changes and updates in fundraising database
- Provide year end letters for tax purposes